Parking Upgrades at HGMH
Hôpital Glengarry Memorial Hospital (HGMH) is pleased to announce that after a period of construction, our parking gates will be operational the week of December 17, 2018. HGMH thanks our entire community for your patience during this upgrade.
In an effort to make the parking system work for as many of our visitors as possible, HGMH has made some accommodations to the parking rules.
Here are the new policies in effect:
- A grace period of 15 minutes of free parking will be allowed.
- Parking fees will be $3.00 for stays between 16 and 60 minutes.
- Parking fees will be $5.00 for stays more than 24 hours.
- The daily fee of $5.00 will allow users to enter and exit the parking area for the next 24 hours.
Here are the procedures for using the new system:
- Upon entering the lot, each vehicle will be issued a ticket. Please keep your tickets with you.
- When you leave, there are two pay stations: one at the west exit near the pool and one near the Business Office and Emergency area.
- Instructions are provided in both official languages. Several payment options will be accepted: credit cards, debit cards and cash. Pay stations also have a scanning device should you wish to use your smart phone.
- If you forget your ticket in your vehicle, you also will be able to pay at the exit gate. Only electronic options are available at the gate.
Pre-paid parking passes and monthly parking passes will still be available.